Small Business Xpress Term Loans and Line of Credit
Businesses can now apply for a Small Business Xpress (“SBX”) term loan or line of credit online for as little as $5,000 and up to $100,000. It only takes about 15 minutes to complete the application. You will get an answer to your request just a few minutes after a completed application is submitted and all supporting documents have been submitted.
Line of Credit Application Term Loan Application Continue My Application
What You Will Need Before You Get Started
We recommend that you have the following documents ready in electronic format before you start the application as you will be asked to upload them as part of the application:
What You Need To Know
- Two years of the most recent Business tax returns
- Two years of the most recent Personal tax returns for each owner/guarantor for all owners who own 20% or more of the company
- Business Entity Documentation
- Personal Identification Documents
How To Contact Our SBX Support Team
- A Bank business checking account is required. A new account will need to be opened if one does not exist
- If an advance is not taken on the line of credit at closing the deposit account has to be funded within 30 days
- The company must be in business for 2 or more years
- A general security interest will be taken in all business assets
- An application fee of 1% of the loan amount or line of credit commitment not to exceed $250 is charged upon approval
- A $100 review fee is charged annually on lines of credit
- A 2% fee is charged on the outstanding balance of a term loan account if it is closed due to a refinance with another institution
- Only one line of credit may be open per customer
If you need assistance submitting or updating your application, please call 1-888-982-0570 to speak to a member of the SBX Credit Team, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
You may also email the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.